Does snoring keep you or your partner from sleeping well? Do you wake up with headaches and feel like you are in a fog? If you are tired of having little to no energy or falling asleep during the day, then it may be time to look at your options. There are some great options out there but one we’re really excited about is laser snoring treatment. Because of its effectiveness and affordability, it’s one of the leading snoring treatments currently available.
Coeur d’Alene Snoring Treatment
Nightlase® laser snoring treatment is non-invasive and it can quickly increase your quality of sleep. It works from the use of a laser that increases tightening in the skin from the contraction and production of collagen. Your chances of snoring and sleep apnea will diminish as your oral mucosa tissue tones and shrinks. What’s even better is the procedure is very comfortable and it allows you to resume your daily activities immediately after the procedure.
What To Expect With Nightlase® Laser Snoring Treatment
Nightlase® laser snoring treatment normally consists of three 20-minute sessions over a period of nine weeks. Once the initial sessions have been completed, individuals with more severe snoring or sleep apnea may require additional treatment. Once a patient has reached optimal results, one additional annual appointment will be needed for maintenance. More severe cases may need two maintenance sessions once the initial treatment is completed.
Nightlase® Treatment Benefits
- Increases Nasal Breathing: When you breathe through your nose it increases moisture and filters the air before reaching your lungs.
- Increases Energy & Endurance: Breathing through your nose helps your body to absorb more oxygen from the production of Nitric Oxide.
- Decreases Overactive Gag Reflex: Enlarged Uvulas (the tissue hanging down in the back of your throat) or having a small opening in the throat can cause breathing problems and an overactive gag reflex. Treating these areas will help with breathing problems and snoring.
- Snoring Reduction: Once the initial treatment is completed, patients generally see a 50% reduction in their snoring volume and tone.
- Better Sleep For Both The Patient and Their Partner: Good Sleep is so important for many functions of the body. Some of these include increased memory, hormone regulation, fat burning, muscle growth, and recovery. And who doesn’t like a good night’s sleep?
Rely On Just Breathe DDS for Snoring Laser Treatment in Coeur d’Alene Idaho
If you or a loved one suffers from Snoring or Sleep Apnea, our Snoring Laser Treatment can help. As said before, our Nightlase® Laser Snoring Treatment is fast, non-invasive, and affordable. Research shows that Nightlase® effectively reduces snoring and lessens the effects of sleep apnea. There is no downtime and we can get you breathing better and sleeping better in no time at all. For laser snoring treatment in Coeur d’Alene, give Just Breathe DDS a call today at (208) 500-3030.